Diaphragm Pump ME 1 + ME 1C
Vacuum filtration is one of the most common applications used for sample preparation in chemistry, microbiology, waste water control and other analytical processes. The new ME 1 and ME 1C diaphragm pumps offer a compact, high performance and easy to use solution which is perfect for both single and multiple filtrations. This new development, based on the highly successful technology of the diaphragm pump series MD 1 and MD 1C, provides a well-proven and extraordinary long diaphragm life time. The functional, space saving and innovative design with visible top mounted power switch ensures convenient and quick operation for day to day lab work.
The ME 1C is the ideal solution for filtration and fluid aspiration in microbiology and applications with corrosive gases and vapors which do not require very deep vacuum levels.
Robust PTFE diaphragms and valves provide optimal chemical resistance. An optional manual control valve with dial gauge enables variable fine adjustment of the pumping speed.
- convenient, quick and simple to use due to the new top mounted power switch
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- requires minimal benchtop space
- maintenance-free drive system and proven long diaphragm life
- Wetted materials: PTFE, aluminum
- High chemical resistance (ME 1C)