Delta T Starter Kit - Heated Dish Stage
Finally, a culture dish system specifically designed for live-cell microscopy! Now you can have accurate temperature control and high numeric aperture compatibility in a convenient disposable culture dish system compatible with all modes of microscopy. Never before has there been so many capabilities integrated into a specimen control system.
• Easily adapted to a variety of specimen types from monolayered adherent cells to tissue preps
• Low mass to thermo-regulate as opposed to conventional stage heaters
• Plate, incubate, and observe without the need to transfer your cells
• Fast thermal recovery after perfusion (within seconds)
• Compatible with inverted and upright microscope stands
• Coverglass bottom for optimum optical compatibility
• No need for warm air blowers or stage heaters
• Direct first-surface heating to your cells
• No preheating
An intelligent feedback loop passes an electrical current through a thin film coating on the underside of the glass substrate on which the cells are grown. Heat is applied directly to the cells without the inefficiencies
associated with peripheral heating by traditional culture dish warmers. The controller features a real-time temperature display and fast learning curve to compensate for cooling due to surface evaporation while responding to temperature changes due to perfusion. There is also an alarmed protection circuit to safeguard the cells and an internal reference for user adjustable calibration. The standard controller has a temperature range of ambient to 50°C. Bioptechs exclusively offers opaque culture dishes which eliminates internal reflection of unwanted ambient light from the background for fluorescence imaging.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!