The automated Delta-8 is the very first multichannel microtensiometer using 96-well format plates. With robotic liquid handling systems, the Delta-8 allows for up to 1600 surface tension or CMC (critical micelle conteration) measurements during one working day.
The Delta-8 is the ultimate tool for fast measurements of liquid formulations in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Typical applications include:
- Solubility/CMC determination
- Surfactant characterisation
- Interactions in surfactant mixtures
- In vitro drug characterisation
- Pharmaceutical preformulation tasks