Definiens Developer XD™ - The most powerful development environment for automated image analysis.
Definiens Developer XD enables the development of image analysis solutions for biomedical images from any modality, in any dimension, from basic research to clinical diagnostics.
It is a comprehensive toolbox for the complete development process from rapid prototyping to deployment of fully automated image analysis routines.
Definiens Developer XD is unmatched in helping you address even the most challenging segmentation tasks, enabling a deeper understanding of underlying biology.
Definiens Developer XD™ Features:
- Graphical and intuitive development and testing environment for image analysis applications.
- Embedded analysis engine for high performance image analysis powered by the Definiens Cognition Network Technology.
- Supports 2D, 3D, time lapse images and any number of image channels for highly multiplexed assays, including virtual slides, tissue micro arrays and micro well plates.
- Unrivalled array of image, vector and tabular data import options, including DICOM, many proprietary image and slide formats as well as a generic import builder.
- Interactive exploration and visualization of segmentation results in 2D and 3D.
- Automated export of measurements, statistics, cartoon images, vector data or classification masks per image batch, per image, per class or per object.
- Option for predefining workflows and analysis libraries for specific application fields, easily configurable and applicable by end-users in the Definiens Architect client.
- Scalable processing of large datasets through batch analysis with the Definiens Server XD in development and production mode.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!