DC2 Two-Channel, Full Field, Simultaneous Imaging System
The DC2 is an emission splitting system enabling a user to acquire two spatially identical but spectrally distinct images simultaneously.
Simultaneous, multichannel imaging is essential to directly compare each of the two image channels. This comparison can be in the form of colocalization analysis, emission ratiometric analysis or polarization studies of single wavelength channel.
DC2 Two-Channel, Full Field, Simultaneous Imaging System Features:
- Simultaneous acquisition of two full-field emission images
- Emission can be separated by wavelength, polarization, or amplitude
- Increases scanning speeds by a factor of two in high-content screening applications
- Easily mounts to most microscopes
- Improved adjustment control enables easier image alignment
- Exchangeable filter cube allows multiple applications to be run with minimal realignment
- Bypass mode allows user to send all of the emission light to a single camera
- Integrated, adjustable CCD mask minimizes ghosting
- Independent focus adjustment for each camera