CyScope® HP - Portable and Battery-Operated Fluorescence and Transmitted Light Microscope
The Partec CyScope® HP is a new uniquely innovative microscope, offering LED fluorescence and light microscopy with compact design for battery and power line operation for any application. Ideal for malaria and tuberculosis diagnostics, especially in combination with Partec‘s dedicated test kits. It employs incident light (e.g. blue, UV, violet, green, red) and transmitted light detection, either simultaneously or separately. It also integrates the latest available generation of high power LED light sources with an extremely long lifetime of several thousand of hours and highest efficiency as well as the most sophisticated optics. For the first time, a fluorescence microscope is being offered that is battery-operated and mobile, designed for several hours of use completely independent from any regular power supply. Applications: Clinical routine and research examinations for immunofluorescence, cell biology and pathology as well as educational programs are covered. For routine tests in mircrobiology and parasitology Partec offers dedicated fixed set-ups with Partec CyStain® TB and Partec Rapid Malaria Tests. Further important microbial applications are for example the detection of Chlamydia Trachomatis or Pneumocystis Jiroveci. Contrasting techniques as polarization microscopy can be as well integrated. For the CyScope® HP, a CCD camera upgrade is offered (optionally available) for taking images of the slide for further investigation by image analysis software on a Windows™ based PC. The CyScope® HP is developed and produced in Germany following the long German tradition in manufacturing using the highest quality techniques in optics and microscopy.
- Portable and battery-operated
- Ultracompact robust microscope design
- Light source alignment/optical adjustment not needed
- Highly affordable
- Made in Germany
- Highly suitable and affordable TB and Malaria testing for all settings
- Reliable performance also in most difficult infrastructural conditions
- Dimensions [mm]: W 90/140 x H 320 x D 193, weight: 3.5 kg
- High power modern LED light sources for incident light fluorescence excitation
- Different available wavelengths (365nm, 455nm, 470nm, etc.)
- White light LED for transmitted light
- Achromatic objectives: 20x, 40x, 100x - oil immersion
- Binocular eye piece: 10x wide-field
- Camera connector (for CCD camera upgrade with USB connection to PC)
- Power supply: built-in rechargeable batteries
- Microprocessor controlled battery charger
Portable and Battery-Operated Fluorescence Microscope for Malaria Diagnostics
- Ultra-compact robust microscope design
- Light source alignment/optical adjustment not necessary
- Highly affordable
- Partec Rapid Malaria Test reagents do not require cold chain and cold storage
The Partec CyScope® is a new uniquely innovative microscope for fluorescence light detection. It employs incident blue light and transmitted light detection, either simultaneously or separately. It also integrates the latest available generation of powerful high-efficiency LED light sources with an extremely long lifetime of several thousand hours as well as the most sophisticated optics. This is the first time a fluorescence microscope has been designed for portability and with the ability to operate for several hours without a regular power supply. The Partec CyScope® TB features excitation by a high-power royal blue LED (455nm) for Auramine-based TB staining kits.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!