CyFlow® Space – Ultra-Compact, High-End, Multi-Laser, Benchtop Flow Cytometry System
This family of ultra-compact, high-end, multi-laser, benchtop flow cytometry systems is highly versatile and can be equipped for most applications in cell and particle analysis and absolute counting. The CyFlow® Space detects two different forward scatter signals and one side scatter in combination with up to 13 colors of fluorescence and can be equipped with the CyFlow® Sorter for diamond-piezo-based, closed, non-destructive and non-hazardous cell and particle sorting of the highest purity.
Progress in component development and the availability of powerful and robust solid state lasers has allowed Partec to design these unique high-performance, ultra-compact flow cytometers. The CyFlow® Space instruments can perform a wide variety of measurements. Real-time data acquisition and analysis, as well as real-time data display, is performed by using FloMax®, the Windows™-based flow cytometry software. The CyFlow® Space allows the user to perform True Volumetric Absolute Counting of cells and particle and their subsets identified by their light scattering and fluorescence characteristics. For different excitation wavelengths, various diode, solid state, or DPSS lasers can be used in configurations of up to 5 simultaneous light sources.
- Compact, desktop, high-end flow cytometer dimensions [cm]: L 56 x H 30 x D 65
- Up to 13 Colours, 16 Optical Parameters: 2 x FSC, SSC, FL1-FL13
- Up to 5 Light Sources: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, UV lasers
- High power 200mW@488nm blue solid state laser (optional)
- High power UV LED (365nm) for highest resolution DNA analysis (optional)
- True Volumetric Absolute Counting
- Windows™ FloMax® Software for real-time data acquisition, data display and data analysis
- 16 bit Digital Pulse Processing Board for each Parameter
- Superior Fluorescence Sensitivity: <100 MESF (FITC) <50 MESF (PE)
- Superior nanotechnology: small particle detection < 50 nm
- RobbyWell™ 96-well plate sampler (optional)
- CyFlow® Sorter for closed, non-destructive, non-hazardous cell and particle sorting with the highest purity (optional)
- CyFlow® Robby autoloader for well plates and tubes (optional)