CyFlow® SL - Portable 3-Colour Flow Cytometry System for Routine and Research Applications
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Med
Read more »
"Very easy to operate and gives consistent results. It’s low cost and can handle a good amount of samples. Operator friendly interface."
Portable Flow Cytometer for applications in cell and particle analysis as well as absolute counting.
With the CyFlow® SL, analysis employing 5 optical parameters and 3 colours is available - by featuring an instrument size of only 43x16x37cm, Forward Scatter (FSC), Side Scatter (SSC) in combination with 3 flourescence channels (FL1-FL3). The CyFlow® SL can be operated by 12 V DC (e.g. car battery or solar panels) for use in the field.
- Ultracompact and fully equipped mobile/portable instrument
- Dimensions [cm]: L 43 x H 16 x D 37
- 5 optical parameters - 3 colours: FSC, SSC, FL-1, FL-2, FL-3
- 20mW@488nm blue solid state laser (50mW@488nm optional)
- Other laser light sources optional (UV, violet, green, yellow, red)
- Windows™ Vista/XP FloMax® software for realtime data acquisition, data display and data analysis
- Parallel 16 bit digital pulse processing
- True volumetric absolute counting
- Submicron particle detection (<0.2µm) for scatter
- High fluorescence sensitivity < 100 MESF (FITC) < 50 MESF (PE)
- Power connection: regular 100/240 V AC or car battery (12 V DC)