See all reviews
Member since 2014
Exquiron Biotech AG
Read more »
"This is a great instrument, easy to program and very reliable. It is easy to service which is important in an environment using isotopes. It has a good range of volumes. Regarding the service care, we have had little experience as it never seems to need any!"
The CyBi®-Well Vario is CyBio´s automated, simultaneous pipetting platform which can be equipped with 11 interchangeable pipetting heads to offer highest pipetting precision and flexibility in a compact design.
A large variety of disposable tips, highly precise ceramic tips or glass capillaries allow liquid transfers in a broad volume range of 4 orders of magnitude (25 nl up to 250 µl) on one pipetting system. 14 different capillary magazines are available for CyBio´s Capillary Head, which is especially designed for precise low-volume compound transfers (25 nl - 1000 nl).
The CyBi®-Well vario is compatible with many specific accessories and can be adapted to every screening environment to create powerful liquid handling platforms for today and tomorrow. Optional stacker or dispenser integration together with the involvement of versatile peripheral devices can be easily implemented. Challenging liquid handling applications like working in high density microplate formats or in HTS environments can be easily achieved. CyBio´s outstanding customer service and application support is a well appreciated inherent part of every CyBi®-Well vario system.
CyBi®-Well Vario Features:
- Extremely flexible through enormous volume spectrum
- Highest precision in the whole volume range
- Unique pipetting technology prevents cross contamination
- Easy application set-up using CyBio®Composer software
- Saves reagent costs with accurate low volume pipetting
Application notes and news
- CyBi®-FeliX as a Turnkey Liquid Handling Solution for Cellular and TOX Assays
- See the Flexible, Automated Liquid Handler CyBi®-FeliX in Action
- Customized Laboratory Automation Solutions - Proven Technologies for Highest Precision and Reliability
- CyBio to Introduce Latest Innovation for Microplate Storage: CyBi®-QuadStack at MipTec 2010
- Cybio to Showcase Compound Vario System at Drug Discovery 2009
- CyBi®-GeneRobots for Genomic-Related Applications