While you are still tightening the screws on other mills, your FRITSCH Cutting Mill is already clean!
FRITSCH Cutting Mills are ideal for size reduction of soft to medium-hard, tough-elastic and fibrous materials as well as for heterogeneous mixtures. They are indispensable in the areas of plastics, textiles, agriculture, forestry, environment, construction materials, chemistry and foodstuffs as well as for analytic and sample preparation for RoHS-analysis.
Unmatched Ease of Cleaning
A particularly important criterion for a Cutting Mill is the question how fast and easy it can be cleaned in daily laboratory use. Therefore we have placed particular value on the easy cleaning when we developed the FRITSCH PULVERISETTE 19.
Unbeatable Fast, Simple and Efficient Cleaning!
The entire grinding chamber can be opened easily in seconds and both the rotor and the sieve can simply be removed with simple motions. Only at FRITSCH Cutting Mills it is possible to lift open the entire top part of the housing as well as the door – in fact, the door can be completely removed. And that’s not all: The rotor of the FRITSCH Cutting Mills can be removed easily without tools for quick cleaning in between and it can be turned by hand, when the mill is open.
A completely open and empty grinding chamber with minimal dead space for easy and quick cleaning – a secure protection against cross contaminations! By the way: FRITSCH Cutting Mills are available in different configurations – for each application the perfect Mill!
Some Examples of Practical Applications
• Comminution of toys – to verify lead
• Comminution of PET-plastic bottles/PET pressings – for analytical assessment of the recycled material for the production of higher value products
• Comminution of all kinds of nuts – for example to verify the contamination with mycotoxins
• Comminution of natural rubber – for analytic assessment of the crude materials, before they can be used for further processing.
• Comminution of leather – for chemical analysis and for analytical monitoring
• Comminution of wood - for the analysis of matured timber in regards to heavy metals, arsen and PCP/PCB
• Comminution of leather
• Comminution of almonds
You may browse additional experience oriented examples as well as comparison grindings on the FRITSCH website in the SOLUTIONS area. Please click on the 'Manufacturer Website' link at the top of this page.
Test the FRITSCH CUTTING MILLS!
Send us your most difficult sample – we will carry out a complimentary sample grinding for you. Compare for yourself!