Custom HD-CGH Microarray, 8x15K
SurePrint G3 or High-Definition Custom CGH microarrays allow high-throughput, high-resolution profiling of DNA copy number. Using probes of your choice, design your own custom CGH microarrays with Agilent's eArray online array creation application tool.
- Design your own custom microarrays at no cost with Agilent's eArray application
- Current content source databases include human, mouse, and rat - over 24 million predesigned, in silico-validated CGH probes that span exonic, intronic, intergenic, CNV, pseudoautosomal, and segmented duplication DNA regions.
- Probe design and selection have been carefully optimized and validated for maximal sensitivity and specificity
- Genome-wide design or zoom-in designs available for unparalleled resolution, flexibility, and convenience
- Multiple formats - High-Definition: 1x244K, 2x105K, 4x44K, and 8x15K; SurePrint G3: 1x1M, 2x400K, 4x180K, 8x60K
- Printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology.
- Customizable number of slides per kit