CT3™ Texture Analyzer
The CT3 Texture Analyzer is a low cost, but powerful, universal testing machine that offers both compression and tensile testing.
It can calculate, through compression and tensile data, a number of physical properties that have proven to be highly correlated to human sensory evaluation of food and other consumer products. With six built-in test modes, a calibration check and ten memory slots for operator-protected tests with administrator rights, a wide choice of probes and accessories and an optional software package, the CT3 is perfect for most any physical testing requirements. The CT3 performs like a high end texture analyzer but at a fraction of the cost.
Features and Benefits
- Choice of five load ranges up to 50kg
- A variety of probes and accessories for new application opportunities
- Choice of two adjustable base tables allows for versatility of sample testing
- Six available test modes plus a calibration check
- TA-GPJ General Peeling Jig - measures the adhesive strength needed to remove the lid from a sealed container at 0°, 45° and 90° angles.
- TA-LTT Loop Tack Tester - designed for testing the adhesive strength of materials per ASTM D2979.
Application notes and news
- Optimizing the Viscosity Test for Best Results
- Texture: Transdermal Delivery Systems
- Brookfield Engineering Offers New Adhesion Testing Loop for the CT3 Texture Analyzer
- TexturePro CT Software from Brookfield Engineering Now 21 CFR Compliant
- Brookfield Engineering Introduces the TA-GPJ General Peeling Jig for the Brookfield CT3 Texture Analyzer
- 2013 Brookfield Catalog Loaded with New Products Released at Pittcon
- Consistent Pizza Crust is a Must
- Noodle Tensile Fixture for Perfect Pasta
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!