CS-2000i/CS-2100i Coagulation Analyzer
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"Low maintenance, with short downtime. Good turnaround and reliable."
The CS-2000i is the latest, fully automated coagulation analyzer produced by Sysmex. It has been specifically designed to incorporate the features our customers asked for during extensive research. The CS-200oi will provide improved quality of results and will improve efficiency within your laboratory.
The CS-2000i supports open vial sampling and it simultaneously measures multiple parameters using the multi-wavelength detection system. It also provides automatic reflex, repeat and re-analysis and re-dilution of samples.
The CS-2100i incorporates cap piercing technology to increase operator saftey and it simultaneously measures multiple parameters using the multi-wavelength detection system. It also provides automatic reflex, repeat and re-analysis and re-dilution of samples
KEY BENEFITS TECHNICAL FEATURES SPECIFICATIONS
- Very competitively priced analyzer that delivers the capability, quality and throughput of much larger, space hungry analysers
- Allows consolidated workload reducing costs of expensive outsourced testing, and reducing patient pathway
- Flexibility and improving workflow
- Eliminates unnecessary wastage of consumables, reducing operating cost
- Consolidation of specialised tests which negates the need for additional hardware, saving space, time and costs
- Increases user safety and reduces overall costs of the laboratory by eliminating the need to decap/recap samples
- Compact fully automated Bench-top Coagulation Analyzer capable of up to 180 tests/hour
- Providing a versatile testing platform with the widest portfolio of assays and with 60 selectable parameters
- Integrated barcode reading allowing Automated identification of samples
- Ability to run four detection principles: Clotting, Chromogenic, Immunoassay and aggregation at the same time on the same platform
- Suitable for multi-functional laboratories, requiring minimal skill mix for operation
- Inbuilt QC system allows you to run, store and manage QC onboard ensuring compliance and system accuracy. Exportable quality control results for long term storage to support CPA compliance