See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"Low maintenance, with short downtime. Good turnaround and reliable."
The CS-2000i is the latest, fully automated coagulation analyzer produced by Sysmex. It has been specifically designed to incorporate the features our customers asked for during extensive research. The CS-200oi will provide improved quality of results and will improve efficiency within your laboratory.
The CS-2000i supports open vial sampling and it simultaneously measures multiple parameters using the multi-wavelength detection system. It also provides automatic reflex, repeat and re-analysis and re-dilution of samples.
The CS-2100i incorporates cap piercing technology to increase operator saftey and it simultaneously measures multiple parameters using the multi-wavelength detection system. It also provides automatic reflex, repeat and re-analysis and re-dilution of samples
KEY BENEFITS TECHNICAL FEATURES SPECIFICATIONS
- Very competitively priced analyzer that delivers the capability, quality and throughput of much larger, space hungry analysers
- Allows consolidated workload reducing costs of expensive outsourced testing, and reducing patient pathway
- Flexibility and improving workflow
- Eliminates unnecessary wastage of consumables, reducing operating cost
- Consolidation of specialised tests which negates the need for additional hardware, saving space, time and costs
- Increases user safety and reduces overall costs of the laboratory by eliminating the need to decap/recap samples
- Compact fully automated Bench-top Coagulation Analyzer capable of up to 180 tests/hour
- Providing a versatile testing platform with the widest portfolio of assays and with 60 selectable parameters
- Integrated barcode reading allowing Automated identification of samples
- Ability to run four detection principles: Clotting, Chromogenic, Immunoassay and aggregation at the same time on the same platform
- Suitable for multi-functional laboratories, requiring minimal skill mix for operation
- Inbuilt QC system allows you to run, store and manage QC onboard ensuring compliance and system accuracy. Exportable quality control results for long term storage to support CPA compliance
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries