Crimpenstein™ Electric Crimper / Decapper
Electrify your crimping and decapping operations with the new innovative Wheaton Crimpenstein.
The innovative CRIMPenstein is engineered to improve productivity and efficiency where vials are capped with aluminum seals. The AC powered CRIMPenstein crimper/decapper provides fast, consistent results with a simple push of a button. The ability to change jaw-sets offers an unmatched level of flexibility and economy for applications where various sizes of aluminum seals are required. A sturdy stand is also available for the CRIMPenstain.
Features of the Wheaton CRIMPenstein include:
• Lightweight and easy to operate. Enables handheld semi-automatic operation for extended periods with less effort.
• Quick change jaw-sets available in 8 mm, 11 mm, 13 mm, and 20 mm sizes. Provides cost savings by eliminating the need to purchase separate crimpers and decappers.
• Electric powered for quick setup and high volume operations Eliminates the need for compressed air or batteries that discharge.
• Adjustable jaw intensity with memory. Allows user to regulate jaw action as required to achieve the perfect crimp.
Application notes and news
- Wheaton Introduces Two New Jaw Sets for the CRIMPenstein Electric Crimper/Decapper
- Wheaton to Demonstrate the Crimpenstein™ Electric Crimper/Decapper at LabAutomation 2010
- Wheaton to Showcase the Crimpenstein Electric Crimper/Decapper at ASCB 2009
- Wheaton to Showcase the Crimpenstein™ Electric Crimper/Decapper and CryoFile™ Freezer Boxes at Neuroscience...
- Visit Booth 1004 at ACS to Learn More About the New - Crimpenstein™ Electric Crimper/Decapper
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!