CR-CTC II Continuously-Regenerated Cation Trap Column II
Designed for eluent generators in RFIC™ systems, Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ CR-CTC 500 and CR-CTC Capillary columns remove all cationic contaminants in the eluent continuously and provide very low baseline drift during gradient operations.
The Dionex CR-CTC 500 column is compatible with all Thermo Scientific Dionex Eluent Generators including the RFC-30, ICS-2100 and ICS-5000+ EG. EG40 customers must first order the Dionex CR-TC Add-on Kit (P/N 060476). The Dionex CR-CTC (Capillary) column is compatible with all capillary eluent generators such as the Dionex ICS-5000+ EG. The single format Dionex CR-CTC 500 is used with both microbore and standard-bore applications, while the Dionex CR-CTC (Capillary) is available for capillary scale applications.
CR-CTC II Continuously-Regenerated Cation Trap Column II Features:
- Contaminant-free deionized source water and eluent
- Time savings—no need to perform the regeneration off-line
- Very low baseline drift for improved integration and increased sensitivity
- Increased productivity; quality data soon after startup
- Sample pretreatment with the CR-CTC II
- Compatibility with Capillary RFIC-EG™ systems
- Removal of ammonium contaminants from source water