CR-ATC Continuously-Regenerated Anion Trap Column
Reduces Baseline Drift by Removing Contaminants.
Designed for eluent generators in Reagent-Free™ (RFIC™) systems, Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ CR-ATC 500 columns remove all anionic contaminants in the eluent continuously and provide very low baseline drift during gradient operations.
The Dionex CR-ATC 500 column is compatible with all Thermo Scientific Dionex Eluent Generators including the RFC-30, ICS-2100 and ICS-5000+ IC systems. EG40 customers must first order the Dionex CR-TC Add-on Kit (P/N 060476). The Dionex CR-ATC (Capillary) column is compatible with all Dionex Capillary Eluent Generators such as the ICS-4000 and ICS-5000+ EG. The single format Dionex CR-ATC 500 is used with both microbore and standard-bore applications, while the Dionex CR-ATC (Capillary) is available for capillary scale applications.
CR-ATC Continuously-Regenerated Anion Trap Column Features:
- Contaminant-free deionized source water and eluent
- Time savings—no need to perform the regeneration off-line
- Very low baseline drift for improved integration and increased sensitivity
- Increased productivity; quality data soon after startup
- Removal of carbonic acid contaminants from source water
- Compatibility with Capillary RFIC-EG systems
- Support for HPIC™ system pressures up to 5000 psi (34.5 MPa, Dionex CR-ATC Capillary and CR-ATC 500 only)