High-Volume Performance in a Compact Design.
The COULTER® LH 500 Hematology Analyzer helps increase productivity, enhances linearity, improves diff flagging and reduces false positive flagging—all in a compact design that fits your needs and your limited lab space. Plus, it offers advanced VCS technology, providing the greatest sensitivity, specificity and efficiency in white cell differential analysis.
COULTER LH 500 Hematology Analyzer Product Features:
Increased Efficiencies Help You Manage Your Workload
- Continuous Sample loading provides walkaway efficiency
- Reduce repeat testing and save time with expanded linearity for WBC and Platelet counts
- Improved flagging reduces review rate
- Standardize lab processes across all shifts with user-defined decision rules
- Save time with continuous automated sample loading for complete walkaway operation
Integrated Solutions Expand Your Lab’s Capabilities
- Run STAT samples with minimal interruption to your routine workflow.
- Simplify supply ordering with reagents interchangeable between all LH series models
- Eliminate additional technologist training with a common user interface
- Common LH series core technologies provide closest correlation of results between instruments
- LH series data management capabilities include full decision support
- Easy-to-use Windows*-based software
- Save valuable lab space with a compact design that complements existing instruments
- Run STAT samples with minimal interruption of routine workflow
Performance You Can Count On
- Increase uptime and productivity with on-board diagnostics and troubleshooting assistance, or with PROService remote diagnostics support
- Efficient technical assistance, swift response times and replacement parts when you need them
- Unparalleled customer support through our telephone, online and on-site services
*Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation