COULTER® HmX Hematology Analyzer
COULTER® HmX Hematology Analyzer - Increase Productivity with Consistently Reliable Results.
The COULTER® HmX Hematology Analyzer offers three-dimensional VCS Technology, providing excellent sensitivity, specificity and efficiency in white cell differential and reticulocyte analysis. With its reputation for accuracy and dependability, the COULTER HmX Hematology Analyzer is an affordable solution for your mid-size hematology lab.
COULTER® HmX Hematology Analyzer Features:
- VCS technology for automated differential and semi-automated reticulocyte counts delivers consistently reliable results.
- Advanced software features for automated test review and management.
- Simple, fast and sensitive screening for morphologic white cell abnormalities.
- High correlation of data between all VCS systems in your core and satellite labs.
- Rapid result turnaround time with 75 samples-per-hour throughput.
- Easy-to-use software with one-touch start up and shut down.
- Continuous auto-loading for complete walkaway operation.
- Error-free patient ID barcode reading at the point of aspiration for fail-safe sample management.
- Closed vial sampling of various tube sizes improves operator safety.