COULTER® Ac·T diff2™ Hematology Analyzer
COULTER® Ac·T diff2™ - Safety and Performance at a Remarkable Value.
Ac·T diff2 delivers performance, value and safety for physician office labs and smaller laboratories. It's an affordable, easy-to-use system that offers a small sample volume in both open and closed analysis modes, a wide operating range and multiple output formats.
COULTER® Ac·T diff2™ Hematology Analyzer Features:
- Closed vial sampling that accommodates a variety of collection of tube sizes.
- Small, 18 µL, sample size in either closed or open vial modes.
- User-definable high/low flagging of patient results and quality control simplifies data interpretation.
- Automated quality assurance functions improve productivity.
- Closed vial sampling for controls and calibrators provides operator safety.
- Compact benchtop design requires only two square feet of counter space.
- Zero routine maintenance and high system reliability help contain costs.