See all reviews
Member since 2013
University of Alaska
Read more »
"After using this machine for the first time I was thrilled with the ease of use for it. It is a machine that can be programmed and used without a lot of training beforehand. As a student it was easy to be able to understand what I was taught and was able to use the COULTER without confusion."
COULTER® Ac·T diff™ Analyzer - First-rate Performance and Value.
Ac·T diff is an affordable, compact system that features the power of Beckman Coulter’s proven histogram differential technology. Ideal for labs performing up to 50 CBCs a day, the Ac·T diff is a popular choice for the low-volume needs of today’s physician office labs and smaller laboratories.
The optional Veterinary Applications Software option gives clinical laboratories hematological analysis capabilities for cats, dogs and horses. The Ac·T diff analyzer combined with the Ac·T diff Veterinary Applications Software is ideal for those laboratories that want to analyze both clinical and veterinary samples in a single analyzer.
COULTER® Ac·T diff™ Analyzer Features:
- One step sample processing with touch screen user interface.
- Automated probe wipe safely cleans the probe.
- Small 12 µL sample size permits whole blood analysis from both venous and capillary collections.
- Compact design lets you put the Ac·T diff anywhere.
- Results available in less than 60 seconds.
- Zero routine maintenance requirements and high system reliability help contain costs.
- Efficient data management with patient and control storage.
- Optional veterinary software.