COULTER® Ac·T™ 5diff CP (Cap Pierce) Hematology Analyzer
COULTER® Ac·T™ 5diff CP (Cap Pierce) - Excellent Accuracy with Increased Safety.
Ac·T 5diff CP allows quick and direct access to a closed sample tube—a feature that reduces manual sample handling, saves time and enhances safety by eliminating operators’ exposure to biohazards.
COULTER® Ac·T™ 5diff CP (Cap Pierce) Hematology Analyzer Features:
- Closed tube sampling eliminates operators' exposure to biohazards.
- Two sample tube holders accommodate tubes of varying sizes, such as pediatric tubes, for increased flexibility.
- 60 sample-per-hour throughput for streamlined workflow.
- Comprehensive on-board Help database that uses key word searches to help solve problems quickly and easily.
- Specially formulated reagents, controls and calibrators ensure accuracy.
- One-step setup, operation and shutdown speeds workflow.
- Zero daily maintenance saves time and labor.
- Automated quality control evaluation reduces manual errors.
- Patient storage for streamlined data recall.
- Qualitative flagging that speeds review of patient results and decreases turnaround time
- 20 user-definable patient and action ranges for increased flexibility.
- Random access testing for complete workflow flexibility.
- CBC or CBC/Diff mode and patient range can be easily selected from the front keyboard display, for easy programming.