Corona® Charged Aerosol Detector
See all reviews
Member since 2006
Syngenta Crop Protection
Read more »
"Very easy to use, you don't have to adjust settings such as nebulizer gas pressure or temperature. Haven't had to service the instrument once, despite a years worth of use."
The Thermo Scientific Corona® CAD® Detector identifies any non-volatile or semi-volatile analyte, with or without a chromophore.
Based on a unique, innovative detection technology, the Corona CAD detector offers performance that refractive index (RI), low wavelength UV, and evaporative light scattering (ELS) detectors simply can't match.
The Corona CAD detector is highly versatile, allowing easy integration with existing instrumentation to support a wide range of information-rich applications including pharmaceuticals, lipids, proteins, carbohydrates, ions, oligosaccharides, polymers, and surfactants.
Corona® Charged Aerosol Detector Features:
- Nanogram sensitivity
- Gradient compatibility
- Wide dynamic range: a range that exceeds 4 orders of magnitude
- Consistent, reproducible performance with excellent precision
- Complementary and orthogonal data to that of UV and MS
- More consistent response: less dependent on chemical structure than other detectors
- Broad applicability: measure virtually any non- or semi-volatile analyte
Application notes and news
- Analysis of a Sports Beverage for Electrolytes and Sugars Using Multi-Mode Chromatography with Charged Aero...
- Determination of Ginsenosides in Panax ginseng by HPLC-CAD
- Determination of Triterpenes in Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) by HPLC-CAD
- New HPLC Column from Thermo Fisher Scientific Separates Wide Variety of Pharmaceutical Counterions
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!