| Michal Kozubek|
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Faculty Of Informatics Masarykovy Uni
Read more »
"A very good product, easy to install, fully programmable and computer controlled, high quantum efficiency, excellent signal-to-noise ratio for low light fluorescence imaging."
The CoolSNAP HQ2 is a fast, high-resolution camera designed for quantitative fluorescence microscopy applications.
This cooled CCD camera delivers wide dynamic range with very low noise at both 10 MHz and 20 MHz. Megapixel resolution and small pixel pitch allow imaging of fine detail. The pixels can also be easily binned to improve sensitivity. Advanced interline-transfer CCD technology offers high quantum efficiency, most notably in the near-infrared (NIR) portion of the spectrum.
CoolSNAP™ HQ2 Interline CCD Camera Features:
- Turbo 1394 interface (FireWire)
- 1392 x 1040 imaging pixels
- 6.45 x 6.45-µm pixels
- >60% quantum efficiency
- Detector cooled to -30°C
- Dual-speed readout modes (10 MHz or 20 MHz) permit ultra-low-noise readout or rapid readout
- User-friendly gain slider for higher-speed qualitative imaging as wellas discrete quantitative gain
- modes 14-bit images
- Extreme Eclipse Technology