CoolCLAVE™ is the new and unique - laboratory bench top sterilizer available from AMSBIO.
It uses ozone gas to clean* laboratory tools, especially ones involved in sensitive experiments or assays. It is effective in sterilizing and deodorizing lightly contaminated pipettes, pipette tips, gloves, plates, small instruments, and even personal items such as keys and glasses.
CoolCLAVE™ - The First Ever Personal Lab Sterilizer Benefits:
- Rapid deodorizing and sterilization cycles of 8 minutes
- Easy to use, with convenient cycle indicator and colorful chamber LEDs
- Stylish unit with small footprint but large chamber capacity
- Safe to use. No heat, liquid or corrosive chemicals; no damage or risk to any items
- Kills many types of bacteria, fungus, and viruses*
- Reliable, long lasting, and low power consuming unit
- Very little maintenance and no calibrations needed
The CoolCLAVE™ is very easy to use. Its sterilizing action is able to penetrate into cavities or crevices that are unreachable by other methods, like ethanol spray or UV lamps, so your research tools or personal items are more thoroughly and safely cleaned. Get the maximum protection against germs with the new and stylish CoolCLAVE™, and do it with minimum effort and zero risk.
Effective and Safe Technology.
The CoolCLAVE™ Sterilizer has a strong antifungal, antibacterial and deodorizing effect that kills organisms starting from an eight (8) minute cycle. An average 8 minute CoolClaving cycle will eliminate the vast majority of surface contaminants.
The CoolCLAVE™'s sterilizing agent, ozone gas (O3), is safely converted to oxygen (O2) by passing through a number of internal filters. Furthermore, tests show that O3 leakage from the CoolCLAVE™'s front door is less than 0.005 ppm, five times below OSHA's Permissible Exposure Limit of 0.1 ppm.