ContrAA® 700 - High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
|Dominique Di Benedetto|
See all reviews
Member since 2005
Read more »
"This is a new approach to atomic spectroscopy for non-metal analysis, extending the analytical possibilities for this unique instrument."
contrAA® 700 is the High-Resolution Continuum Source atomic absorption spectrometer for flame, hydride, graphite tube and HydrEA technique.
ContrAA® 700 Features:
- High-resolution echelle spectrometer
- Just one continuum source of radiation
- Real sequential and simultaneous multi-element analysis
- Intelligent design and readiness to operate quickly, high effectiveness and easy handling
- Unique flexibility
- Possibility to change quickly from flame technology to graphite furnace technology and vice versa, with only one mouse click! (tandem principle)
Application notes and news
- Metal Analysis Made Easy - Detection of Elementary Traces in High Performance Alloys with Solid AA
- Determination of Fe in Blood with Intelligent High Resolution Continuum AAS Technology
- Direct Solid AAS without Sample Preparation
- Dangerous Heavy Metals in Food: Fast Determination of Cd, Pb and As in Rice
- Determination of Silver in Ice Cream - Food Monitoring with Direct Solid Sampling HR-CS AAS
- Analytik Jena Expands Applications of contrAA® Series: Simultaneous Multi-Element Analysis with High Resolu...
- Future Trends Showcased at analytica
- Simultaneous Multi-element Determination with High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- One Light Source for All Elements in Atomic Absorbance Spectroscopy
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!