contrAA® 600 - High Resolution Continuum Source AASAnalytik Jena Analytical Instrumentation
The contrAA® 600 combines the high precision of the transverse heated graphite furnace with all advantages of the High-Resolution Continuum Source Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (HR-CS AAS).
contrAA® 600 already contains the MPE 60 z — an autosampler for fully automatic routine sequential multi element analysis providing a wide variety of functions.
contrAA® 600 Features:
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Lower atomization temperatures
- Decreased gas phase interferences
- Linear, rapid heating rates
- Minimized memory effects
- The integrated color furnace camera enables a detailed observation of all processes in the graphite tube starting with the sample introduction up to the drying and pyrolysis, for simple and correct method development
- Several autosamplers for the direct and automatic analysis of liquid as well as solid samples
- HydrEA: The combination of hydride formation in the hydride system with the electrothermal atomization in the graphite tube opens up completely new perspectives in the detection of hydride forming elements, such as arsenic, selenium or antimony
Application notes and news
- Determination of Cd, Pb, Cu in Sediment
- Determination of Cd and Pb in Sediment Using High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS (Direct Solid Sampling GF...
- Determination of Ni in Waste Water
- Determination of Ag, Sn, Cu, Mg and Cd in Nickel-Base Alloy
- Determination of Pb, Bi and Se in Nickel-Base Alloy
- Metal Analysis Made Easy - Detection of Elementary Traces in High Performance Alloys with Solid AA
- Determination of Fluorine in Silicon Nitride
- Determination of Fe in Blood with Intelligent High Resolution Continuum AAS Technology
- Direct Solid AAS without Sample Preparation
- Dangerous Heavy Metals in Food: Fast Determination of Cd, Pb and As in Rice
- Analytik Jena Expands Applications of contrAA® Series: Simultaneous Multi-Element Analysis with High Resolu...
- Future Trends Showcased at analytica
- Simultaneous Multi-element Determination with High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- Analytik Jena AG Launches its New Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- One Light Source for All Elements in Atomic Absorbance Spectroscopy
- Analytik Jena’s Latest Developments at ACHEMA 2009
- contrAA - simultaneous background correction for unambiguous measurement
- Infinite Latitude with only One Light Source
- High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS – redefining AAS