ContrAA® 300 - High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
contrAA® 300 is the High-Resolution Continuum Source atomic absorption spectrometer for flame and hydride technique.
contrAA® 300 Features:
- Just one continuum source of radiation – characteristic for the revolutionary High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS (HR-CS AAS)
- High-resolution echelle spectrometer
- PC-controlled and fully-automated operation
- Fast sequential and simultaneous multi-element analysis, at bulk concentrations and trace levels
- Fully-automatic, completely sensor-monitored sample introduction system
- Burner adjustment by maximum absorbance
- Reproducible burner position by scaled height and angle adjustments
- "Segmented Flow Star SFS6" for small sample volume and samples with strong matrix influence (salt, acid, etc.)
- Intelligent automatic dilution for flame and graphite furnace up to 1:625 and automatic contamination check with autosampler
- A large range of accessories
• Coupling with the hydride technique for a new range of detection limits for hydride forming elements, such as As, Se, Sb, Te, Bi and Sn
Application notes and news
- Metal Analysis Made Easy - Detection of Elementary Traces in High Performance Alloys with Solid AA
- Determination of Fe in Blood with Intelligent High Resolution Continuum AAS Technology
- Direct Solid AAS without Sample Preparation
- Dangerous Heavy Metals in Food: Fast Determination of Cd, Pb and As in Rice
- Analytik Jena Expands Applications of contrAA® Series: Simultaneous Multi-Element Analysis with High Resolu...
- Simultaneous Multi-element Determination with High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- One Light Source for All Elements in Atomic Absorbance Spectroscopy
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!