Complete Control Inducible Mammalian Expression Systems
The Complete Control Inducible Mammalian Expression System is designed to provide the tightest control of expression available in mammalian cells. The system is based on a synthetic ecdysone-inducible receptor and a synthetic receptor recognition element that modulates expression of your gene of interest.
- Dose-responsive inducible mammalian expression
- Induction as high as 1,700 fold
- Tightly repressed
- Novel IRES site allows expression of both receptor subunits from the same CMV promoter
- Retroviral and plasmid gene delivery systems available
- Stable receptor cell lines available