- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
CompacT SelecT SC cultures multiple stem cell lines in parallel in T-Flasks and plates without cross contamination. Offers reliable and consistent maintenance, expansion and differentiation of stem cell lines.
CompacT SelecT™ is the leading automated cell culture system, used in labs across commercial and academic life science. It is now available with new options to enable the culturing of complex cell lines for oncology programmes, stem cell research and toxicity studies.
CompacT SelecT SC provides a solution for core stem cell facilities and academic labs conducting basic stem cell research programs. Can also be used as a platform for the provision of stem cells for drug discovery screening programs and cell therapy research programs.
CompacT SelecT grows cells from multiple cell lines in T-flasks for cell line maintenance and expansion. It can generate assay-ready plates on demand for cell-based screening and assay development.
CompacT SelecT™ SC Automated stem cell culture system Automates:
- Expansion and maintenance of multiple cell lines
- Sub culturing
- Expanding cell numbers through the seeding of a number of flasks
- Transient transfection
- Harvesting and plating of cells for assays and screening
- Harvesting of cells in flasks for off-line processing
- Incubation of up to 90 T 175 format flasks and 210 plates
- Cell counting and viability measurement
- Processing of single, Triple and 10 layer (HYPERFlask) flasks
- Plating into 96 and 384-well plates
Application notes and news
- New Microplate Hotel from TAP Biosystems Extends Screening System Support
- TAP Biosystems’ CompacT Automated Cell Culture System on Show at Booth 712 During SLAS 2013
- New Options for CompacT SelecT™ Automated Cell Culture Systems Help Optimise Growth Conditions for Primary ...
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Installs TAP’s CompacT SelecT for Public Health Disease-Preve...
- The Automation Partnership Enables Reliable Production of High Quality Cell Plates for Transport Assays
- New Advanced Plating Module for CompacT SelecT Premiered on The Automation Partnership Stand 724 at DDT 2007
- World’s First Programme to Automate Pleuripotent hES Cell Culture Chooses CompacT SelecT as its Cornerstone
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Central Michigan University
Read more »
"This product is easy to use and effective. My stem cells have never looked so great and it was extremely easy to culture them. "