Columbus™ Image Data Storage and Analysis System
Image Analysis and Storage for All your High Content Data
Share, store and analyze all your high content image data with the Columbus™ System for a single solution to image data storage and analysis. The Columbus system brings fast, secure access to images from any major high content instrument. It's the most flexible, scalable, cost-effective solution for high-volume image data storage and analysis commercially available today.
• Allow everyone in the lab to access, visualize and analyze image data from anywhere via the Internet, regardless of the client operating system and without software installation
• Benefit from powerful yet easy-to-use image analysis and secondary analysis capabilities designed for researchers, not image analysis experts
• Get started without extensive training – browse and explore your data using the intuitive user interface
• Create customized algorithms with PhenoLOGIC™ machine-learning technology using a simple point-and-click approach
• Numerically express the differences between cell intensity, morphology and texture, and gain new insights
• Compare multiple samples, plates or batches to quality check your results
• Relate results to concentrations with dose response curves experiments."
Application notes and news
- Workflows for In-depth High Content Analysis
- PerkinElmer to Showcase Latest Developments in Cellular Imaging Portfolio at AACR 2013
- PerkinElmer Introduces Expanded Reagent, Imaging, and Detection System Offerings for Advancing Research and...
- PerkinElmer Launches Columbus™ 2.0 High Content Screening Platform for High-Volume Image Data Management an...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!