CM Protégé Powder Dispense System
Weighing and dispensing of solids is one of the most tedious and time-consuming tasks faced by laboratory scientists. The Freeslate CM Protégé Powder Dispense System is a robust, automated system that provides an unmatched level of performance and eliminates the error-prone manual weighing and dispensing bottleneck in your laboratory.
The system was designed for precise, traceable, and accurate weighing and dispensing of sub-milligram to gram quantities of a wide range of materials. The CM Protégé Powder Dispense System is capable of:
- Precise and accurate delivery of powders using the system’s proven proprietary Powdernium™ technology.
- Dosing up to 34 different source powders to a variety of containers.
- Dynamically monitoring and optimizing dosing parameters to compensate for variability in powder properties during the filling process.
- Storing optimized dispense parameters for reproducible dosing day-after-day.
Key Features of the Freeslate CM Protégé Powder Dispense System:
- Compatibility with a wide range of powders with diverse properties – including powders with various densities, particle sizes, particle shapes, and static charges.
- Compatibility with almost any receiving container (e.g., vials, jars, capsules, microplates, and many other containers).
- Consistent and accurate powder dispensing with RSDs typically between 1% and 5%.
- Unattended operation that allows overnight dispensing to accelerate development, reduce cost, and improve consistency over manual methods.
- Precise and accurate dispensing of sub-milligram to gram quantities of material using proven Freeslate Powdernium™ dispense technology.
- A proprietary learning algorithm, which dynamically monitors and automatically controls the dispense rate to compensate for variability in powder properties for accurate dispenses.
- Precise delivery of small amounts of powder without cross-contamination with patented SV valve caps.
- A simple user interface designed to minimize start-up time and maximize ROI.
- Easy accessibility of methods, data, and information across an organization.