Gilson’s cLC System is a complete chromatography system capable of automating the purification of compounds using both normal-phase and reverse-phase columns. The cLC System also has the ability to accommodate various detection modes including UV/Vis, ELSD, MS or RI. Additional analytical components are also integrated into the cLC System, enabling automated on-line evaluation of the collected fractions for purity and recovery.
• Capable of performing more than 20 different chromtography applications on one system: – Analytical, Semiprep, Preparative – Reverse- and Normal-Phase, Chromatofocusing, Affinity, Size Exclusion, Ion Exchange, Flash, etc.
• Modular design allows you to configure only the components you need—with the flexibility to easily add more functionality
• Automated solvent selection and equilibration of up to 12 different solvents
• Fraction collection pathway is separate from the injection pathway to maintain fraction and sample integrity
• Purifies > 15 g/column at flow rates up to 200 mL/min
• Accommodates up to 5 columns (analytical, semiprep and preparative) in a variety of sizes configured on a single system
• Automated injection and fraction collection with graphical sample tracking