Classic Series Submarine Gel Tanks
Classic Series Gel Tanks
The Classic Series gel tanks come with turn and cast gel trays or gasketed gel trays, making gel pouring as simple as possible.
Designed to give you total felxibility in your application. Avaialble in a variety of sizes: From the small 7 x 8cm gel size right up to the 20 x 40cm gel size for high-throughput applications.
Turn and Cast Submarine Gel System
- Three convenient gel sizes: 7x8cm; 9x11cm & 12x14cm
- Turn and Cast system for easy gel pouring
- Double sided combs for analytical and preparative separation
Maxigel Submarine Gel Systems
- Four convenient gel sizes: 20x20cm; 20x25cm; 20x27cm and 20x40cm
- Gasketed tray ends for easy casting
- Multiple comb positions for running two or more rows of samples in every gel
- Maxigel combs are interchangeable and are available in many formats, including microplate -compatible format
96-Well Compatible Gel System
- Specifically developed for multiple sample/high throughput analysis
- Fixed spacing to accommodate multichannel pipettes and 96 well plate
- Two gel tray lengths, 10cm and 15cm allowing you to conserve agarose when doing shorter runs
All of the Classic Series Gel Systems come with a range of accessories. The gel trays are equipped with red visualization stripes for easy sample loading and are UV transparent for easy gel viewing.