Chromolith HPLC Columns
EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Speed and performance based on revolutionary monolithic silica technology. Chromolith® HPLC columns provide excellent separations in a fraction of the time that a standard particulate column wi...read more
Speed and performance based on revolutionary monolithic silica technology.
Chromolith® HPLC columns provide excellent separations in a fraction of the time that a standard particulate column will take - typically four times faster, because they are made from highly porous monolithic rods of silica with a bimodal pore structure.
In contrast to conventional particle-packed columns, monolithic silica columns are made of a continuous piece of porous silica, utilizing a sol-gel process leading to rod columns that possess a defined bimodal pore structure with macro- and mesopores in the micro- and nanometer range.
Chromolith HPLC Columns Features:
- High throughput at high flow rates with the best overall column quality.
- The possibility to use flow gradients.
- Added column performance by column coupling.
- A rigid monolithic structure for a longer lifetime.
- Lower matrix sensitivity.
- Phase: C18, C8, NH2
- Particle Size: Monolithic
- Pore Size: 130, 150 Å
- Length: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 mm
- ID: 2.0, 3.0, 4.6, 10, 25 mm
Application notes and news
- Merck Millipore to Highlight Latest Advances in Fast HPLC and Separations of Polar Compounds at HPLC 2013
- High Resolution Separations without Ultra High Pressure
- New Products from EMD Chemicals at HPLC 2010
- New Products from Merck KGaA at HPLC 2009
- Your partner for biotechnological research and production
- Merck KGaA at HPLC 2007