Chromeleon™ 7.2 Chromatography Data System
Chromeleon 7.2 CDS extends beyond control, processing and data management of Thermo Scientific and 3rd party chromatographic instruments to full integration of Thermo Scientific's GC-MS/MS instruments. Chromeleon 7.2 CDS also processes and manages data from Thermo Scientific's LC-MS/MS instruments.
Our customers told us that there is a big need to unify chromatography and MS software packages, the user experience, the workflows for chromatography, and routine quantitative MS analysis. The new release of Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ 7.2 Chromatography Data System (CDS) software was developed to do this and more.
Whether your needs are simple or complex or your scope is a single instrument, a global enterprise, or anything in between - the combination of Chromeleon's scalable architecture and unparalleled ease-of-use with our well established MS expertise, makes your job easy and enjoyable with one CDS for the entire lab.
Chromeleon™ 7.2 Chromatography Data System Features & Benefits:
- Designed for MS - Designed to enable MS data in the Chromeleon CDS enterprise architecture, control instruments and process MS data across your network.
- More Right First Time Analyses - New Intelligent Run Control (IRC) gets you from samples to results even quicker. IRC enables you to react to passed or failed user-defined conditions during the sequence run.
- Simplified Data Evaluation - By linking the active Chromatography Studio panes to the chromatogram, data evaluation becomes simple.
- Connect Your Laboratory - With new import and export options, transferring data between other laboratory systems is easier than ever.
- Recycle Bin - The new Recycle Bin feature makes it easy to recover deleted data, including sequences and folders.
- Multiple Instrument Control - Use Chromeleon 7.2 CDS to unify control of all your instruments, regardless of type (LC/GC/IC/MS) or vendor.
- Enjoy Operational Simplicity - Thoughtfully designed user interface for Chromeleon 7 CDS and visual cues guide you naturally through your chromatography.
- Streamline Your Workflow - Simplify your analysis to just a few mouse clicks—without sacrificing flexibility—using the innovative eWorkflows feature.
- Speed Up Data Analysis - Save time with Cobra™ Peak Detection algorithm, SmartPeaks™ Integration Assistant, and dynamic interactive data processing.
- Ensure Compliance - Satisfy regulatory requirements without sacrificing efficiency using Chromeleon 7 CDS’s integrated security system, audit trails, and version management tools.
- Deliver Results - Powerful data mining tools and a built-in spreadsheet that updates dynamically.
- Virtual Column Separation Simulator - Discover the fastest, easiest, and most economical way to optimize IC separations.
Application notes and news
- Determination of Carbendazim in Orange Juice
- Product Authentication and Adulteration Determination Using a Novel Spectro-Electro Array Platform
- Targeted Analyses of Secondary Metabolites in Herbs, Spices, and Beverages Using a Novel Spectro-Electro Ar...
- Evaluating Protein Glycosylation in Limited-Quantity Samples by HPAE-PAD
- Determination of Dissolved Manganese in Lithium/Manganese Oxide Battery Electrolyte
- Sensitive and Rapid Determination of Paraquat and Diquat in Tap and Environmental Water
- Fast Separations of Anions and Organic Acids in a Carbonated Beverage Using High-Pressure Capillary IC
- Analyzing Residual Solvents in Pharmaceutical Products Using GC Headspace with Valve-and-Loop Sampling
- New Gas Chromatography Options from Thermo Scientific Designed to Conserve Helium, Boost Flexibility, Add U...
- UHPLC Turnkey Kit from Thermo Fisher Scientific Facilitates Isohumulone Analysis in Beer Matrix
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Exhibits Latest Food Testing Tools and Services at AOAC 2013
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces the Chromeleon 7.2 Data System to Unite Chromatography and Mass Spectro...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!