CHROMABOND® SPE columns
Solid phase extraction (SPE) is a powerful method for sample preparation and is used by most chromatographers today. It has capabilities in a broad range of applications such as:
• environmental analyses
• biochemical analyses
• organic chemistry
• food analyses
CHROMABOND® columns and CHROMAFIX® cartridges from MACHEREY-NAGEL have been developed especially for SPE and provide rapid, economical and effective systems for sample preparation. They can be used to process samples for HPLC, GC, TLC, UV or IR spectroscopy and many more. For the increasingly sensitive chromatographic analyses good sample preparation is essential, because it protects the chromatographic columns, and it allows a greater sensitivity by removal of interfering matrix components. A selective and specific sample preparation thus is a prerequisite for reasonable, economical and sensitive analyses.
MACHEREY-NAGEL provides a full range of different SPE products like:
• standard phases – C18ec, SiOH, NH2, …
• polymer resins – EASY, PS/DVB copolymersPH-phases
• cation / anion exchanger (SAX, SCX, WCX, …)
• polar phases – Alox, Diol, Florisil®
• phases for special applications – PCB, PAH, THC, …
Please check the MN-homepage to find detailed information about all products.
In order to maintain the high quality of CHROMABOND® columns and CHROMAFIX® cartridges and thus to ensure reproducible extraction results, CHROMABOND® adsorbents are subject to defined, stringent control criteria. Quality control from the starting materials through all intermediate steps up to the final product guarantees consistent quality
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!