MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG
MACHEREY-NAGEL the leading European SPE manufacture offers a new material for solid phase extraction. This innovative polymer-based strong cation exchanger with remarkable reversed-phase properti...read more
MACHEREY-NAGEL the leading European SPE manufacture offers a new material for solid phase extraction.
This innovative polymer-based strong cation exchanger with remarkable reversed-phase properties is ideal for enrichment of basic compounds. The modern support polymer offers an optimised pore structure and high specific surface. Hereby good reproducibility as well as reliable and cost-efficient analysis are achieved.
CHROMABOND® HR-XC Key Features:
- strong benzenesulphonic acid cation exchanger
- base material spherical PS/DVB copolymer with very large specific surface
- pH stability 1 – 14
- high-purity material, highest reproducibility and lowest blank values due to an optimised production process
- outstanding recovery rates especially for the enrichment of basic analytes
The mixed-mode phase allows the possibility for more aggressive washing procedures for matrix removal resulting in cleaner samples and protection of subsequently used HPLC or GC-machines and columns. So quantification of analytes even from heavily contaminated samples can be obtained realising lower limits of detection also for critical matrices like urine or plasma.
- basic active ingredients from strongly matrix-contaminated samples like e.g. urine, plasma, serum
- fungicides from food
- basic analytes like e.g. amines
CHROMABOND® HR-XC from MACHEREY-NAGEL is the perfect fit in combination with CHROMABOND® HR-X and HR-XA for all tasks of modern sample pretreatment.