CHROMABOND® HR-XA – mixed-mode SPE-phase for acidic analytes
MACHEREY-NAGEL the leading European SPE manufacture offers a new material for solid phase extraction.
This innovative polymer-based strong anion exchanger with remarkable reversed-phase properties is ideal for enrichment of acidic compounds. The modern support polymer offers an optimised pore structure and high specific surface. Hereby good reproducibility as well as reliable and cost-efficient analysis are achieved.
CHROMABOND® HR-XA Key Features:
- strong basic quaternary ammonium anion exchanger
- base material spherical PS/DVB copolymer with very large specific surface
- pH stability 1 – 14
- high-purity material, highest reproducibility and lowest blank values due to an optimised production process
- outstanding recovery rates especially for the enrichment of acidic analytes
The mixed-mode phase allows the possibility for more aggressive washing procedures for matrix removal resulting in cleaner samples and protection of subsequently used HPLC or GC-machines and columns. So quantification of analytes even from heavily contaminated samples can be obtained realising lower limits of detection also for critical matrices like urine or plasma.
- acidic active ingredients from strongly matrix-contaminated samples like e.g. urine, plasma, serum
- phenolic acids
- acidic herbicides
CHROMABOND® HR-XA from MACHEREY-NAGEL is the perfect fit in combination with CHROMABOND® HR-X and HR-XC for all tasks of modern sample pretreatment.