If you do not know the behavior of your samples in solid phase extraction, or if you want to optimise the extraction procedure, we recommend MACHEREY-NAGEL method development kits.
For the development kits as well as for all individual CHROMABOND®, CHROMABOND® LV and CHROMAFIX® types columns are sealed in units of five columns each to prevent adsorption of contaminants from the environment, e. g. laboratory air.
Development kits are available for the following areas:
• the best separation mechanism for a clean-up procedure
• the optimum RP phase for a clean-up procedure
• the optimum polar phase for a clean-up procedure
• the optimum ion exchanger for a clean-up procedure
• for clean-up procedures for environmental samples
Receive your quote directly from MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG for CHROMABOND® and CHROMAFIX® method development kits