Chemistry-HYBRID™-pump RC 6
Vacuum for freeze-drying
The RC 6 pump is a combination of a two-stage rotary vane pump and a two-stage chemistry diaphragm pump for optimized corrosion resistance. The diaphragm pump maintains the oil reservoir under vacuum in order to keep the partial pressures of solvent vapors at levels below their condensation points and to reduce largely the concentration of oxygen and corrosive gases.
- reduced internal corrosion, even when working with corrosive vapors
- oil changes typically reduced 90% or more compared with rotary vane pumps alone
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery (accessory kit PC 8 with emission condenser; or as pumping unit PC 8)
- drastically reduced amount of waste oil for disposal due to extended service intervals
- ease of maintenance due to telescopic design