The ChemiDoc-ItTS2 Imagers with the new integrated touchscreen simplify workflow for imaging of chemiluminescent, fluorescent, colorimetric and multiplex gels and blots. Simply click the 'Live Preview' button to immediately view an image sample, then click 'Capture' (Auto or Manual). The exposure, aperture, zoom and focus can be adjusted using the convenient touchscreen control panel. All settings are clearly displayed on the screen. The built-in computer creates a networkable stand-alone system allowing users to save images to a USB stick or to a remote computer for further analysis or documentation.
Users of the new ChemiDoc-ItTS2 can:
- Optimize gel and chemiluminescent blot imaging with highly sensitive megapixel resolution, scientific-grade cooled CCD cameras.
- View low light samples in the light-tight darkroom which creates an optimum environment for viewing chemiluminescent blots.
- Select components as required for specific applications. The modular design allows selection of UV transilluminator, emission filters, LED white light plate (for samples, such as Coomassie Blue, that require white light transillumination) and UV modules for epi UV illumination. Or add a BioLite MultiSpectral Light Source for multiplex imaging. Click the Options tab for accessories information.
Simplified Imaging with the Integrated Touch Screen Interface
- Ease of Use: The straightforward interface guides users through live preview, capture and save functions. When a function is active, the software clearly highlights the status for ease of workflow and navigation.
- Touch Screen: Users can easily control settings with the user-intuitive touch screen interface
- Preferences: User preferences allow adjustment of system settings such as selection of emission filter names, binning and location for saving images.
- Select language of choice: English, Chinese (simplified), Turkish, Japanese, Spanish, Korean or Russian
Application notes and news
- UVP, LLC Display In Vivo, Gel and Chemiluminescent Imaging Life Science Equipment at AACR 2014
- UVP, LLC @ Neuroscience Show
- Genomics, Proteomics and In Vivo Imaging Systems from UVP at AACR
- Gel, Blot and In Vivo Imaging with UVP BioImaging Systems
- Touch the Future of Gel, Blot and In Vivo Imaging
- Realise the Future of Gel and Blot Imaging with the ChemiDoc-ItTS2 Imager