UVP's ChemiDoc-It® TS2 Imagers are designed with high resolution and high sensitivity CCD cameras that are optimized for life science research studies in a wide range of gel and blot imaging applications. The system’s large integrated computer/touch screen with capture software simplifies imaging workflow. With the implementation of the new software, this system features enhanced, easy to us...read more
UVP's ChemiDoc-It®TS2 Imagers are designed with high resolution and high sensitivity CCD cameras that are optimized for life science research studies in a wide range of gel and blot imaging applications.
The system’s large integrated computer/touch screen with capture software simplifies imaging workflow. With the implementation of the new software, this system features enhanced, easy to use One-Touch image capture templates as well as expanded Capture Modes.
- The new templates enable users to define and save settings that can be recalled for later use, which is helpful in achieving consistent, repeatable results. Select and save settings for various hardware, capture and modes. The five favourite templates are accessed via One-Touch buttons across the top of the screen. An unlimited number of templates can be saved to the drop down menu.
- Users can achieve superior captured images with the new Capture Modes. Use the Manual Capture function to capture one or more images with selected exposure times. The Auto Exposure tool calculates the optimal exposure time, then captures an image at that ideal exposure. Capture a series of images with Sequential and Image Integration functions, which aid in fine tuning exposure times particularly for low light samples such as chemiluminescent western blots.
The built-in computer integrated into the ChemiDoc-ItTS2 creates a networkable, stand-alone system allows users to save images to USB or other computer for further quantitative analysis or documentation. View low light samples in the light-tight darkroom which creates an optimum environment for chemiluminescent blots. Film is not required for imaging of chemiluminescent western blots when using the ChemiDoc-ItTS2 Imager. The modular design allows selection of UV transilluminator and emission filters. Add an optional LED white light plate for viewing colorimetric gels, blue light plate for viewing GelGreen, GelRed and other stains requiring 460-470nm blue light. Add components as required for specific research studies. For example, a BioLite™ MultiSpectral Light Source can be added for fluorescent western blots and multiplex imaging capabilities. Capture multiple stains on a single blot with the use of added excitation filters in the BioLite.
Application notes and news
- UVP, LLC and Analytik Jena – Life Science Unlimited
- UVP, LLC Display In Vivo, Gel and Chemiluminescent Imaging Life Science Equipment at AACR 2014
- UVP, LLC @ Neuroscience Show
- Genomics, Proteomics and In Vivo Imaging Systems from UVP at AACR
- Gel, Blot and In Vivo Imaging with UVP BioImaging Systems
- Touch the Future of Gel, Blot and In Vivo Imaging
- Realise the Future of Gel and Blot Imaging with the ChemiDoc-ItTS2 Imager