Chemcap Clearview Ductless Fume Cabinet
Chemcap Clearview™ ductless fume hoods include Chemcap™ carbon filtration and feature a new easy-to-use touch-button on/off control panel with incorporated service due indicator and audible low airflow. View of the working area is an unobstructed all-round 360º and this clearview vision makes a cabinet comfortable to use for long periods.
OPERATOR PROTECTION: Chemcap™ Fume Cabinets protect the operator from fumes, aerosols and/or particulates whilst undertaking laboratory procedures.
COMFORT and CONVENIENCE: Chemcap™ cabinets offer clearview all-round vision and are fully portable. Cabinet has tear drop front access as standard with double hinged and lockable front door flaps for easy access to cabinet interior.
Chemcap Clearview ductless fume cabinets are offered in standard sizes: 400mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1500mm widths.
• Easy touch button controls with service due indicator
• Audible low airflow alarm
• Quiet operation, <50dBA
• Safe-change pre-filter can be bagged under negative pressure
• Lockable front access doors
• Average face velocity of 0.5ms-1
Chemcap carbon/HEPA filtration options:
Carbon filters are included and optimised filtration for MP (multipurpose), OS (where organic fumes predominate), H+ (acids), F (formaldehyde), AM (ammonia) are available on request with, or without HEPA for retaining particulates.
Chemcap Clearview conforms to the requirements of all major Standards for containment and filtration:
US Standard ASHRAE 110: 1995 12-03 (for containment)
British Standard BS 7989:2001 (for filter efficiency and retention capacity) ‡
French Standard AFNOR NFX 15-211 – Class 2 (for filter retention capacity)
Canadian Standard CSA Z316.5 (for containment)
‡ See optional extras, rear baffle required.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!