The CFX384 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System combines the C1000 Touch™ thermal cycler with the CFX384™ optical reaction module to bring ease of use and rapid data acquisition to researchers performing high-throughput real-time PCR in a 384-well format. The CFX384 Touch system builds on the precise thermal control of the C1000 Touch thermal cycler to deliver the most sensitive, reliable detection for real-time PCR applications. Quickly set up runs and monitor amplification traces in real time on the integrated LCD touch screen. With up to four-target detection, unsurpassed thermal cycler performance, unrivaled stand-alone functionality, and powerful yet easy-to-use software, the CFX384 Touch system has been designed to advance your qPCR.
Key Features and Benefits
• Obtain precise quantification and multiplex target discrimination - optical system uses long-lasting solid-state technology with 5 filtered LEDs and 5 filtered photodiodes
• Configure the system to fit your laboratory needs - optimized design lets you run without a computer, run up to 4 systems from 1 computer, or integrate with the CFX automation system for higher throughput
• Confirm system performance and data reliability - internal system qualification and system test software, IQ/OQ, and automated data quality control
• Obtain accurate results with volumes as low as 3 µl - minimize sample and reagent usage
• Easily integrate with your laboratory information management system (LIMS) - integrate with any LIMS using built-in LIMS file management
• Combine the CFX384 Touch system with good laboratory practice standards - use CFX Manager™ software, Security Edition, which complies with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, for data collection and analysis