CFX Automation System (184-5072)
For use with the CFX96 Touch™ and CFX384 Touch™ real–time PCR detection systems, includes robotic plate handler, base tray, bar code scanner, CFX automation control software CD.
The CFX automation system works with the CFX96 Touch and CFX384 Touch real-time PCR detection systems to enable walk-away, high-throughput operation in a simplified format. The plug-and-go benchtop plate handler has the capacity to stack and load up to 20 PCR plates with the CFX384 Touch system and up to 15 plates with the CFX96 Touch system. This system facilitates the automation of workflows, generation of large volumes of data, and rapid data analysis. The system is ideally suited to meet the high-throughput requirements of today's drug discovery and screening workflows, letting you process up to 7,680 samples in a single run.
With the CFX automation system you can:
- Maximize laboratory throughput - integrate 1 CFX96 Touch or CFX384 Touch real-time PCR detection system for hands-free running of PCR plates
- Ensure maximum productivity - improve experimental workflow and automation tasks
- Stay organized - track samples using the integrated bar code reader
- Quickly set up runs - navigate and execute multiple runs using intuitive CFX automation control software
- Analyze data when and where you want - receive email notification with an attached data file at the completion of each run and in the event of a run interruptions