Centrifuge 5810 / 5810 R
Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810/ 5810 R with its renowned quality and reliability offers you the most cost efficient solution for your medium to high-throughput applications—now and in the future. The Centrifuge 5810/ 5810 R is designed to operate at low noise levels for a relaxing work environment. It features new aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® caps and lids as well as a low profile for easy lo...read more
7 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"This benchtop refrigerated centrifuge is quite easy to handle and built robustly for extended use. My 4 students have been using it every day for the last two years without a hitch. A yearly service is all that is needed. I ordered three different rotors that are detected automatically upon use and it serves all my routine centrifugation needs. Overall a very good product and I’m happy to recommend."
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"This refrigerated centrifuge is easy to use. There are different types of adaptors to hold 15ml/50ml FALCON tubes, 1.5ml/2ml tubes and PCR plates. The service is also good. We have had this product for about 3 years and had it serviced once. The service person came within 2 days after I made the call. We are very satisfied with the product and service."
Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810/ 5810 R with its renowned quality and reliability offers you the most cost efficient solution for your medium to high-throughput applications—now and in the future.
The Centrifuge 5810/ 5810 R is designed to operate at low noise levels for a relaxing work environment. It features new aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® caps and lids as well as a low profile for easy loading and unloading of samples. The refrigerated model has unique features such as ECO shut-off function and dynamic compressor control for optimized cooling performance and energy savings.
Centrifuge 5810/5810 R is a workhorse for medium to high-throughput laboratories. It combines extraordinary versatility and capacity for both tubes and plates with an extraordinary compact footprint. With the new rotor generation the capacity of Centrifuge 5810/ 5810 R increases to max. 4 x 750 mL (or max. 28 x 50 mL / 56 x 15 mL). Considering its small footprint, Centrifuge 5810/5810 R is the most compact 3 liter centrifuge currently available in the market.
- Swing-bucket rotors and adapters accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 mL to 750 mL
- Plate rotors for centrifugation of all types of MTP, PCR, cell culture, or deepwell plates
- Fixed-angle rotors for high-speed molecular biology applications in tubes from 0.2 mL to 85 mL
- High centrifugation speed of up to 20,913 x g (14,000 rpm)
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® caps and lids for easy, one-hand operation
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure
- Low access height of 29 cm for easy loading and unloading of samples
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
Special features for Centrifuge 5810 R:
- Temperature range from -9 °C to 40 °C
- FastTemp function for fast pre-cooling
- Standby cooling function holds temperature when centrifuge is not in use
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption and to extend compressor life
- Dynamic compressor control (DCC) technology for optimized cooling performance