Centrifuge 5427 R
If there is a demand for high sample throughput, many centrifuges call it a day in regards to capacity. This does not apply to the Centrifuge 5427 R. With a new double-row 48-place rotor it lives up to the increased efficiency requirements with fast running times in a safe and reliable manner. This is supported by an intuitive human interface and design concept which makes for a compelling user comfort.
For these reasons, the Centrifuge 5427 R becomes the ideal solution for high-end research applications.
In addition, this microcentrifuge satisfies with an innovative compressor technology which—by taking ecological aspects into account - tempers sensible samples precisely to guarantee a proper preparation of your analysis.
• New 48-place rotor reduces time expenditure of daily routine works significantly
• Short-Spin function allows for quick short centrifugation with pre-selectable rotation speed
• Eppendorf QuickLock-system for quick rotor lid opening and closing
• Very quiet operation due to further improved sound insulation
• FastTemp for rapid pre-cooling of the centrifuge, e. g. from 23 °C to 4 °C in in aprox. 11 minutes
• Continuous cooling keeps the temperature after the run constant—Your samples stay safe
• Alternatively to continuous cooling: ECO-shut off of the compressor (adjustable after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours of non-use) for a lower energy consumption