CellWriter Automated Dispensing System
The CellWriter™ 140, 480, and 960 represent a family of robotic workstations that produce slides for both Karyotyping and FISH. By integrating BioDot's nanoliter dispenser (the BioJet™) with exquisite temperature and humidity control, we have developed a highly efficient system that produces quality slides.
BioDot further simplifies the workflow by introducing our new, patented FISHArray™ technology. Complete single sample/multi-probe assays can now be condensed onto one slide. Alternatively, 8 separate samples can be interrogated by the same probe. Simultaneously.
So How Does CellWriter Impact Today's Cytogenetic and Molecular Cytogenetic Lab?
- Automates the manual dropping process
- Improves dropping consistency and throughput
- Automates the probe dispensing process
- Reduces the slides that have to be processed (washed, hybridized, analyzed)
- Reduces reagent costs
- Improves microscope efficiency