Cellulose Acetate System
Cellulose acetate electrophoresis is an important technique in clinical diagnostics. This new range of cellulose acetate products offers a complete system solution for Research and Clinical Cellulose acetate electrophoresis procedures.
The Cellulose Acetate system is the ideal tank for both standard and wet cellulose acetate electrophoresis. This unit is designed for both routine and research requirements and is built to our high quality standard. The unit includes an adjustable support which enables easy and fast adjustment for different lengths of cellulose acetate strip.
To compliment this electrophoresis system, a range of cellulose acetate strips, kits and accessories is available.
CELLULOSE ACETATE GELS - a new complete range of wet cellulose acetate gels is available. These have the advantage that they can be used for a wide variety of clinical electrophoresis applications including haemoglobin, serum proteins for monoclonal gammapathies, urine proteins, isoenzymes, lipo and glycoproteins.
CellasGEL cellulose acetate gels are available in a variety of sizes and applications:- 2.5 x 14cm, 2.5 x 17cm, 5.7 x 14cm, 5.7 x 17cm, 5 x 24cm, 17 x 17cm, 6 x 7.6cm Helena, 5.7 x 10.2 arched.
KITS are available for multiple tests on serum proteins, haemoglobin, urine proteins and for immunofixation.
APPLICATORS - variety of rapid sample applicators are available for a selection of
• Two specimen applicator for semi micro samples on strips 2.5cm wide.
• Four specimen applicator for semi micro samples on strips 5.7cm wide.
• Four specimen applicator for Haemoglobin samples on strips 5.7cm wide.
• Six specimen applicator for samples on strips 5.7cm wide.
BRIDGES are available in a variety of formats for cellulose acetate sheets of dimensions and for arched and horizontal Helena types of gels.
DENSITOMETER - to complete the range, a universal densitometer scanner and software able to read 144 tests per minute is offered.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!