R&D Cell-Based ELISA - Dual fluorescence detection of two biomolecules simultaneously in the context of a whole cell
R&D Systems Cell-Based ELISAs permit the simultaneous detection of two proteins in the same microplate well without the need for lysate preparation. Cell-Based R and D ELISA Kits come in two formats: phospho-protein kits contain antibodies to measure both the phosphorylated and the total protein, while total protein kits contain antibodies to the protein of interest and a second housekeeping protein. Both R&D ELISA kit formats allow for the normalization of the target protein in different wells.
Features of the R&D ELISA kit include:
• No lysates preparation required
• Results with as few as 10,000 cells per well
• Simple normalization for well-to-well variation
• Complete kits require minimal optimization
• Specific, sensitive, and reproducible
• Excellent alternative to Western blot
• Microplate-based format
• Simultaneous two color fluorescence detection
R and D ELISA Kit Contents:
ELISA Kit contents may vary. Please refer to product-specific inserts for a complete list of contents for individual assays.